HAVEN PLUS - TITLE IX TRAINING
Columbia has partnered with EverFi to administer a sexual assault prevention training for our community. As part of our campus wide education and prevention program, all students – regardless of degree program or prior training – are required to complete HavenPLUS. This online training will educate students about healthy relationships, the importance of consent, and the many ways we can all help create the safe, positive campus of which we all hope to be a part.
All new students are required to complete HavenPLUS before New Student Orientation each fall.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
You will need to set up one EverFi Higher Education Account to access this course.
Account Set Up Instructions:
Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register
Under “Student/Learner" enter the Registration Code: 215a3054 to create your EverFi Account
Complete Part 1 of HavenPLUS before New Student Orientation
After 30 days, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of HavenPLUS. Part 2 must be completed before registering for the spring semester.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use the most current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the seminary will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
- Students who may be triggered by this training are encouraged to use the "Safe Exit" feature and contact Rev. Brandon T. Maxwell, Dean of Students, to determine next steps.
- You are required to complete this training before enrolling at Columbia Theological Seminary.
If you already have an EverFi Higher Education Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code 215a3054 by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the dashboard.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact StudentLife@ctsnet.edu.
TITLE IX OFFICER
Jody Sauls, Director of Human Resources
DEPUTY TITLE IX OFFICER
Rev. Brandon T. Maxwell, Dean of Students