Central Congregational United Church of Christ, an open and progressive community of faith, is looking for a seminary intern. The intern will work closely with our pastor, Rev. Lacey Brown, in areas of pastoral care, worship planning and preaching, mission and outreach, children and youth, stewardship, lay leadership development and much more. This would be a great internship for someone who wants a big picture of experience of what parish ministry might be like in a 400 member congregational church. We have two worship services on Sunday morning (8:30am and 11am). We also have a governing Council and five ministry boards. Our church is well known in the community for our ministry to older adults through Plymouth Harbor, an adult day care program for those experiencing memory loss. Learn More. Please reach out via email with any questions: email@example.com
Goal: The Youth Ministry Intern Program at Shallowford Presbyterian Church in Atlanta, GA provides seminary students, graduates, and others with gifts for ministry the opportunity for hands-on leadership in a church-based Youth Ministry Program and offers the church increased levels of energy, creativity, and relational capacity. Position Purpose: To lead, serve, mentor, build relationships and minister to youth in grades 6-12 at Shallowford Presbyterian Church. The Youth Ministry Intern will work closely with the Director of Youth and Program Ministries to plan, coordinate, and implement the youth program for the purpose of building the faith of our youth. Learn More
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship in Decatur, GA is seeing a Global Missions Intern to:
1. Provide administrative support for Global Missions but not limited to the following: .Assist with event registration and promotion, Provide customer service, Written and verbal correspondence, Generate and maintain reports and files, Assist with processing applications, Prepare and distribute training materials
2. Assist in database management (Raiser’s Edge)
3. Assist in updating website and social media
4. Travel to General Assembly and Global Missions events
5. Perform other duties as assigned.