Worship animates the daily rhythms of community life at Columbia Theological Seminary. We gather four times a week for chapel, and once a week for forum.
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, we gather at 10:10am for chapel in either Harrington Center Chapel, Campbell Hall Chapel, or the BLC Courtyard. On Wednesday, we gather for forum at 11:00am. Forum typically convenes in the Ellis Room. Check out the full chapel and forum schedule below. If you have questions, contact Dr. Rebecca Spurrier, Associate Dean of Worship Life and Assistant Professor of Worship.
Chapel and Forum Schedule
(SCT) denotes a service planned by a Senior Chapel team
Forum will resume during the fall semester. The first forum of the fall semester will be hosted by the EDI Council on Wednesday, September 12, 2018. Read below for the summer chapel schedule.
week of july 9
- TUES | JUL 10 | CAMPBELL | Preacher: Leanne Van Dyk, President
- FRI | JUL 13 | HARRINGTON | Preacher, Ruth-Aimée Belonni-Rosario, Chief Enrollment Management Officer
week of july 16
- TUES | JUL 17 | CAMPBELL | Service led by the Dr. Kevin Park and the Gospel & Culture Class
- FRI | JUL 20 | HARRINGTON | Service led by the Office of Student Affairs & Community Life
week of july 23
- TUES | JUL 24 | HARRINGTON | Preacher: Colleen Cook, MDiv and MAPT Student
- FRI | JUL 27 | CAMPBELL | Service led by Nick Peterson and the Worship & Culture Class
week of july 30
- TUES | JUL 31 | CAMPBELL | Service led by Kevin Park and the New Testament Spirituality in Global Context Class
- FRI | AUG 3 | HARRINGTON | Preacher, Don Saliers, Theologian-in-Residence, Candler School of Theology
week of AUg 6
- TUES | AUG 7 | CAMPBELL | Service led by Caitlin Montgomery, Shine Park, and Alexandra Mauney (SCT)
- FRI | AUG 10 | HARRINGTON | Service led by Caitlin Montgomery, Shine Park, and Alexandra Mauney (SCT)
week of AUg 13
- TUES | AUG 7 | HARRINGTON | Preacher: Beth Johnson, Davison Phillips Professor of New Testament
- FRI | AUG 10 | CAMPBELL | Service led by Kathy Dawson, Jeffery Tribble, and the Introduction to MAPT Class