Columbia Theological Seminary is a community of faculty, staff, and students from different countries, cultures, and denominations. While affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA, Columbia Seminary represents many different ways of worshiping God.
In order to help you plan a chapel service that is prayerfully imaginative, representative of the cultural and ecumenical diversity of the CTS community, and hospitable and accessible to the seminary community and guests alike, we invite you to use these guidelines and resources to help you plan chapel.
- Part One: A Four-Step Process for Worship Planning
- Part Two: Patterns of Prayer, Word, and Table for Short Services
- Part Three: Procedures for Preaching and the Administration of the Lord’s Supper/Eucharist/Holy Communion
- Part Four: Some Resources for Worship Planning
- Copyright Guide
- Template - Morning Prayer
- Template - Service of Word
- Template - Service of Word and Table
- Harrington Center Chapel Layout